Sam Parker, in his best-selling book 212 the extra degree wrote,
“At 211 degrees, water is hot. At 212 degrees, it boils. And with boiling water, comes steam. And with steam, you can power a train. Just one extra degree makes all the difference.”
Similarly, your practice could be “one extra degree” away from massive success. There are a few key secrets top-producing professionals in the charitable sector know that others don't, and...
...you have the opportunity to learn these priceless secrets for FREE!
If you work in the charitable industry, Renata Rafferty needs no introduction. She is a nationally respected consultant, columnist and author on the business of charity who has been a frequent guest charity analyst on The O'Reilly Factor, and other cable news shows.
Mrs. Rafferty recently hosted a FREE 86-minute webinar sponsored by Planned Giving Design Center! Her goal was to help advisors...
...take full advantage of the many untapped opportunities right in front of you and propel your practice to the next level by stepping back to appreciate the full depth of the charitable landscape.
On this unprecedented webinar, you will learn the answers to the following essential questions:
- What are clients and donors saying about the quality of philanthropic guidance they are receiving from their professional advisors? What are their expectations?
- Who are the players that populate the charitable landscape, and which ones are critical to you and your client?
- How does oversight—internal and external—impact the efficiency and effectiveness of your client's charitable contributions?
- What must you know about venture philanthropy, social entrepreneurship, philanthrocapitalism, and other forms of “new philanthropy”?
- What role does media—including social media—play in shaping your client's philanthropic and financial expectations?
- How do accountability and transparency differ, and what should you and your client demand before committing to a charitable gift or philanthropic investment?
- Why is it critical for your clients to understand and assert their rights with respect to any and every contribution?
- ...and much, much more!
If you want to improve your practice in the charitable area, this is one webinar you cannot afford to miss!